2023/2024 COMPETITIVE SASL PLAYERS & YOUTH ACADEMY PLAYERS
Tryout Info & Registration
Click Here to Register for Tryouts (COMPETITIVE & YOUTH ACADEMY TEAMS)
|YOUTH ACADEMY ASSESSMENTS (3401 Hawkins Avenue, Northview Complex)|
||May 15, 17 (6:30-7:45 PM)|
||May 16, 18 (6:30-7:45 PM)|
|CLASSIC SOCCER TRYOUTS (505 N. 5th St, Lee County Fairgrounds)|
||May 22, 24 (7:15-8:30 PM)|
||May 22, 24 (5:45-7 PM)|
||APRIL 2 (3-5 PM)|
||May 22, 24 (5:45-7 PM)|
- Sign up online (preferred) @ www.sasl.net ($20)
- Sign up at the field at tryouts. ($25)
- New players must bring a copy of Birth Certificate
- Must bring their own equipment: cleats, shin guards, water bottle.
- Parents are not permitted inside the fenced area.
- ONLINE REGISTRANTS: arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to tryout start time.
- AT THE FIELD REGISTRANTS: arrive 30-45 minutes early to assure paperwork is done by the time tryouts start.
- Players are encouraged to attend both sessions. If you cannot, please inform a coach.
- The club's philosophy is to have players playing in their true age group. It will be up to the coaches and ultimately the Director of Coaching to make decisions on players “playing up.”
- Any player that cannot attend a try-out due to relocation or injury, please contact Director of Soccer, Ryan Patterson at: email@example.com to set up an opportunity to be evaluated by our staff.
- For Returning players, all account balances MUST be paid in FULL before you are allowed to tryout. If you have a past due balance of any kind, you WILL NOT be allow to tryout. To help ensure a quick "Check-in Process", please visit your account homepage and check your account balance.
- Girls born in 2005-2008 teams will be announced on April 8th.
- The goal is to announce team formations on Sunday, May 28th for remaining teams!
- Commitment Day will be Saturday, June 3rd at Northview Soccer Complex (3401 Hawkins Avenue)
2023/2024 Competitive Soccer Fees
Age Group FEE
Youth Academy $600
Registration Payments go towards:
· Annual NCYSA & SASL Team and Player Registration
· SASL Administration, Field Maintenance & Equipment Replacement and Repair (Goals, Nets, etc.), & Team Fees
· One (1) Tournament per Year
· Referee Fees per Season
*Fees DO NOT include uniforms (https://www.soccer.com/club/#/6768762)
SASL Fees Payment: A financial commitment will be set up between the parent and SASL at the time of registration. Payments are due by the dates of the payment plan selected. Payments can be made online with a credit card through the player account or payments can be made by check. Checks must be mailed to PO Box 1212, Sanford, NC 27330. If payment is not made, then the player pass will be pulled and the player is NOT permitted to train or participate in any activity until the financial obligations are satisfied.
We also accept debit or credit cards via online registration or cash, checks and money orders via manual payments. Checks or money orders should be made payable to SASL. The payment plan will start with a $150 deposit on Commitment Day and then balances will be due according to SASL Fee Agreement Form.
Registration fee of $150 is due on Commitment Day (by June 3rd). Remaining club fees are due by the 10th of the month listed below in the table if a monthly payment option is selected. Payments can be made online in your player account or by check (mailed to PO Box 1212, Sanford NC 27330). Payments received after the 10th will result in player pass being pulled and a $25 late fee assessed to the account. If the player pass is pulled, the player will NOT be permitted to participate in any activity until all financial obligations are satisfied.
2005-2009 Boys teams are Spring Season only. (January 2024- May 2024)
2005-2009 Girls teams are Fall Season only. (August 2023-November 2023)
2010-2017 Boys/Girls teams are full season teams (have a Fall and Spring season) (August
2022- May 2023 with a break from mid-November thru February)
We have two payment options. They are 1). Paid in full in one payment, 2). Monthly payments based on the table below.
Tournament Fees: One tournament will be paid for by SASL. Any other tournament a team participates in has to be paid from its team members equally.
Uniform: Uniforms are purchased by the player. SASL orders uniforms through soccer.com. Jersey kits include a home gray jersey, away red jersey, red shorts, gray socks (home), red socks (away), and a training jersey to be worn at every practice.
Refund Policy: Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable to other SASL programs. Club fees will be prorated for a season ending injury or if a family is relocating greater than 50 miles (player release must be completed).
Monthly Payment Plans (if desired):
|2005-2009 BOYS||2005-2009 GIRLS||2010-2012 BOYS/GIRLS||2013-2017 BOYS/GIRLS|
2023/24 Birth year = Age group
Find your child's age group next to their year of birth below:
2018 = 6U
2017 = 7U
2016 = 8U
2015 = 9U
2013 = 10U
2013 = 11U
2012 = 12U
2011 = 13U
2010 = 14U
2009 = 15U
2008 = 16U
2007 = 17U
2006 = 18U
2005 = 19U