WINTER INDOOR LEAGUE
LOCATION: 145 Rand Street, Sanford
|REGISTRATION OPENS||Sep 11, 2023|
|REGISTRATION CLOSES||Nov 24, 2023|
|PRACTICES START||Nov 27, 2023|
|GAMES START||Dec 2, 2023|
|LAST GAME OF THE SEASON||Jan 27, 2024|
- Sign up online @ www.sasl.net ($115, includes a dri-fit shirt)
- Must bring their own equipment: indoor cleats or tennis shoes, shin guards, water bottle.
- GAME DATES:
- December 2, 9, 16
- January 6, 13, 20, 27
- Indoor training would begin the week of November 27th. Your training night will depend on your child's age.
- The Winter Indoor League (WIL) is a seven week program to keep your touches sharp while the weather outside is coldddd!!
- The WIL is two nights per week. One week night is training, one day (Saturday) is games.
- The WIL focuses on improving players' technical skills and problem solving abilities. Once players become confident with the ball at their feet, a whole new world opens for them on the field. If a player is confident he/she will no longer feel the need to look down at their feet while in possession of the ball. Their head will be up and able to solve all the problems skillfully and confidently.
- The turf is fast and the space is tight! This is the perfect conditions to help you be able to play faster and smarter. Not only will the WIL improve your child's technical game, it will increase their soccer IQ!